- HISAT-genotype 1.0.1-beta release 2/1/2018
- HLA assembly results are reported in the PDF format, instead of the HTML format.
- HISAT-genotype 1.0.0-beta release 6/8/2017 (first release)
- HISAT-genotype currently supports HLA typing, the discovery of novel HLA alleles, DNA fingerprinting analysis, and CYP2D6 typing.
- The platform is currently designed for processing whole genome sequencing reads produced by Illumina platforms (e.g. 100 to 300 bps) and works great with paired-end reads and at least 20x coverage.
- We plan to create consortia to work together in enabling the platform to analyze the whole human genome with its >20,000 genes.